Sunday, July 4, 2010

Great balls of fire


Tracy wrapped up their 2010 Independence Day celebration with a night of fireworks at the tracy High football stadium. Alice and headed over to the field to see if we could capture some the explosive moments.













We picked a a different shooting position this year, almost at the edge of the dirt track to the south end of the field to try and avoid the light poles in our pictures. Our new shooting position gave us a clear view of the fireworks which for some reason looked to be coming from further away than last years. I tried a few different exposures and at the end switched a shooting position to try and get the American flag in the frame.












I think last years year's shoot looked more dramatic whjiloe my pictures this year seem more all abnout the air busrt. Anyway I think I have a few keeprs form the show.

No comments: