Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Year in Review: The best collision of the year

Usually when I go to a crash scene it involves some kind of motor vehicle.  I got lucky this year and saw two pretty spectacular impacts outside of the roadway.
The annual Bloodless Bullfights at the Portuguese Hall concludes the Festa celebration and is one of the summer assignments I look forward to. One of the featured moments is watching several Forcados try to tackle a not so happy bull who has spent the last 20 minutes being stuck by a guy on horseback.  Yeah I always root for the bull to put a hurtin' on these guys.
The second collision is probably my favorite.  In the words of Chris Berman; "Back, back, back, back, back......it's gone"  The only thing that would have made this shot better would be the ball falling just out of reach but crashing into the fence is good enough for me.

No comments: