Monday, December 27, 2010

A friendly reminder

Those who visit this blog should keep one thing in mind.  This is my blog.  Not the Tracy press blog.  I have my own rules for posting and for guests who want to leave comments.  Now the Tracy press website allows people to comment on stories and give their opinions and rants and versions and what not and they allow it to be done anonymously.  I can't stand it.  The fake names, the racist comments and crap that is the Tracy Press website's problem.  If you want to get on your soapbox and preach to me or call me out on my blog you better you leave your name.  Your real name.  I give people one chance.  If I have to shame you in to giving your name then you don't deserve to be on my blog.  It is my blog, I get to say who or what appears on it.  if you don't like that too bad.

Someone tried to comment anonymously on my blog about the "real" facts of the car crash involving the bicyclist.  I put his comment then added my own.  Another fake name commentor tried to comment again.  Comments on that posting are over.  Get over it.

No comments: